Popular Guides

In addition to our own documentation, The Association of Residential Managing Agents© have also produced a series of helpful ‘Advice Notes’ – including guidance on common issues, such as water leaks and condensation.

Frequently Asked Questions

We are open from 9am-5pm on Mondays to Thursdays and 9am-4:30pm on Fridays, with the exception of public holidays.

If you have opted-in to our Out-of-Hours, this service can be used during out-of-office hours, including weekends.

No. We are the Managing Agents for your Management Company, appointed by the Company Directors to administer the day-to-day running of the buildings and the estate.

We are responsible for collecting the service charges, instructing contractors to attend to the communal areas and various other tasks.

When you purchased your property, your Lease/Transfer document stipulated that you would contribute to the provision of services required to maintain your development, as well as various other costs.

For a complete list of your duties, please see your Lease/Transfer document or contact a member of our team.

If you are a Leaseholder, you may be obligated under the terms of your Lease to contribute towards the land upon which your property is built and for the rights of access, all of which are owned by your Freeholder.

Ground rent is collected by us on behalf of your Freeholder, and is a separate charge from the contributions to the management of your development.

In order to change any of your details, including your correspondence address, you will need to notify us in writing by sending an email or a letter with your Resident ID stated clearly. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any amendment requests over the telephone.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept requests from tenants. If you would like to raise a query or place an order of any kind, you will need to ask your Landlord to contact us directly and submit the request on your behalf.

MyBlockman is an online portal that grants you unlimited access to your financial accounts and other important documentation concerning your Management Company. By using your email address, you will be able to create a password and obtain any information you require from the comfort of your home.

It will be available for almost all of our developments from the start of their upcoming financial year. For more information, please contact us.

If you would like to report an issue, you can do so directly from our website or by chatting with Emma, our Virtual Property Assistant, designed for and available on Facebook Messenger. She has been programmed to assist with our most commonly-received queries, and can share important documentation with you to speed up the administrative process.

Alternatively, you can report an issue to us in writing. If you could send us an email and attach any other important information, such as corresponding pictures, this would be very helpful.

If you need to report an urgent issue, you can do so by telephoning us and speaking with a dedicated member of our team. Where the issue itself is that of an emergency, please contact the appropriate authorities, i.e. emergency services, before telephoning us.

Report an Issue

If you wish to report an issue to us, you can do so by selecting the icon that is relevant to your query. However, please note that this option is not available for urgent queries – which must be reported directly to the appropriate entity, such as the Police, and then to our Main Office.

Annual Budget

Building Access

Car Parking

Communal Cleaning

Communal Gardening

Communal Lights

Communal Windows

Contact Details



House Rules



Pest Control


Sale Enquiries

Service Charge

Water Leaks

Can't find what you're looking for?

We will connect you with a member of our team to help you find the answer.

Are you sure you want to submit a query about this?
Are you sure you want to submit a query about this?

Contact Us

The Lodge, Stadium Way
Harlow, Essex CM19 5FP
Monday-Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00 - 16:30